Quote of the Month


“All the best stories in the world are but one story in reality -- the story of escape. It is the only thing which interests us all and at all times, how to escape.” ~ Arthur Christopher Benson

August 8, 2012

Fun Pics Featuring Books

I felt the need to have some fun in today's post. Here are some pictures found in Pinterest. I don't know to whom the credit goes for each of these. Enjoy!

Support your local library!
Recent cutbacks, with more to come, have really hit our local libraries hard. The libraries are now closed Sunday and Monday, and the hours have been significantly shortened. There is also less in the budget to purchase materials.

Book magic!

This sort of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

Library Facade by Liesbeth den Toom via NewYorker: The building is situated in a part of Amsterdam’s Oud-West neighbourhood where many of the streets are named for Dutch authors and poets from the 18th and 19th century.

LOL

Skinny books are read too quickly. Big books? I can savor them over a few days.

Guilty. I am currently reading 9 books, 2 of which are on my bucket list.

I think this is true for all book lovers.

Love it!

So true! Books are my escape when the world gets me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment